Thursday, November 12, 2009

Trimester1: Over!

Trimester 1 is finally over! Now trimester 2 has started... I will learn and behave some more at trimester 2. At trimester 2, I had forgot about 6 homework and misbehave... That is why I have to improve some more.

I got another new schedule. Art to health and science support to write-on. That means I have met some new teachers, like Ms Thompson and Mr Thomas. But some teachers are same as trimester1. Like Mr smith, Mrs Smith, Ms Rosendale, Ms Nadaraj and Mr Pretty.

I was little worry about my trimester1 report card but Most of my grades B- and B. But I got NG (Not Graded) for my science support because science support suddenly ended and we did not took the test. That is why I got NG, and other science support student seems to get Ng too.

I did lots of test at trimester1. Like science pop quiz, MAP test, math test and ISA (International School Assessment) . Science pop quiz and MAP test were bit easy but math and ISA were so hard!! Still I tried my best and I can always do better next time.

I also did lots of presentation and project. At trimester1 we focused about early human at ESL class. We also did experiment at science support in front of other class. It was fun and I think those kind of project was good experience. I have done several project at trimester1 and now I can do project better now.


No comments:

Post a Comment