Thursday, August 27, 2009

August is over !

Hi ! I'm Troy and I'm Studying at ISKL 6 grade. I can't believe that the august is already over! The first month of the 6 grade is over. I didn't know that the time ran so fast! The 1 month was like one week! so it is second month at 6 grade, September! I met lots of teachers already and they were really nice! Everything was better than when I was 5th grade.



By the way, lots of people asks me like this. "Is 6th grade better or 5th grade better?" and the answer is? I think the 6th grade is better than a 5th grade. But classes at 6th grade is not same as when I was a 5th grade. For examples you learn all subjects in one class but at middle school you move your classes at different period

No comments:

Post a Comment