Thursday, February 4, 2010

My New Goal In 2010

1 year ago, I made som goals for 2009. But now, I'm making a new goal for 2010. I succeed some of my goals in 2009 but not all of them. In 2010, I want to make new goals and achieve them until end of 2010. But I will make goals that I can achieve them. Now I will put my goals in list form.






  1. I will never play any video game or computer game when I have work to do.


  2. I will try to raise my grade and never do things that give problem in my grades.


  3. Never lie to anyone.


  4. Try to be close with my teachers and friends.


  5. Never hurt others feeling.


  6. Respect most of people.




First,I don't play game that often but I just can't control, once I start to play. Second, I'll try my best to do in my school works and homework. Then I won't have any missing works or late works. Third, I will not lie to anyone. I want to be more honest person. Fourth, I want to be more close with my teachers and friends who don't know me that well. Next, I will not hurt others feelings so I won't get in to trouble. Finally, I will respect all the people I know.



I think these goals are not hard and easy to succeed in 2010. I will try my best to achieve my goals for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment